Information for Parents - Our Commitment
TO OFFER MORE THAN JUST A ROOM!
We understand that for some guests it can be their first time living away from home. We are a family business and all have children ourselves so we can appreciate any concerns parents may have about finding accommodation suitable for their young adults. We have set our mission statement and core values below so you can understand how we strive to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay with us at Cairns Sharehouse.
- To be a renowned and trusted name amongst independent travellers and students alike, to be synonymous with expertise, efficiency and value.
- To provide a quality service delivered by fully trained staff who listen to customers’ needs and provide safe, quality accommodation at the right price.
- To achieve this we aim to create open, honest relationships with our guests whilst maintaining an ethical and professional approach always.
- As a team we act always with integrity, care and an innovative approach.
- We believe in earning success by providing guests with a unique ‘home away from home’ experience.
Our Core Values
We are accessible by
- 24 hour support by phone/fax
- Easy pre-booking and payment options
- Dedicated website
We are memorable by
- Unique ‘home away from home’ experience.
- Opportunity to meet new people and create memories.
- Facilitating a cultural exchange.
We act with integrity by
- Demonstrating honesty and transparency in all communications.
- Ensuring the well-being of our guests by exceeding the minimum requirements of Australian accommodation standards.
- Making responsible decisions to protect our guests.
- Offering expertise in reputable Sharehouse management business.
We make it personalised by
- Dedicated team of House Managers responsible for communicating with all guests of the experience.
- Face to face support, online and phone 24 hours per day.
- Endeavouring to get to know our guests and their needs, providing information on services that will enhance their overall experience.
We are passionate by
- Creating a culture of friendly, caring, respectful staff.
- Having a strong belief in our product and commitment to the guest experience.
- Devoting time and resources into continual improvement – we value what our guest wants.
We offer quality by
- Providing well maintained facilities and striving to provide 5 star services on a budget to meet our guest’s needs.
- Implementation of policies and procedures to ensure consistency and value.
- Working together with reputable local suppliers equally passionate about improving the guest experience.
We are innovative by
- Offering an accommodation option like no other experience.
- Constantly embracing and creating new ways of doing business to suit the rapidly changing market needs.
- Welcoming feedback from our staff and guests to continually improve.