"Where you really feel like you are at home"
OFFERING A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Our team are working hard to ensure our guests feel safe and prepared during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
As our homes are traditionally designed for guests looking to live independently, and we do not live onsite, we have put together structure and information for how guests to work together as at team to be prepared for Covid-19.
We have had to change the traditional way that we provide services to our guests, and by ensuring we have plenty of open communication and updates, we aim for everyone to feel comfortable and safe in their home away from home.
Some ways we are doing this:
- Prescreening checklist to all potential and booked guests.
- Limited number of guests in an apartment to assist with social distancing.
- Organised cleaning roster to ensure guests faily share the weekly cleaning duties (bathrooms/kitchens)
- Guests working together to ensure apartment is clean and hygienic and reporting back to us with any issues or concerns.
- Regular visits by cleaning staff to assist with keeping apartments hygienic.
- Increased cleaning of outside communal areas such as handrails, fences, gates, laundry areas.
- No visitors permitted onsite (unless preapproved) to limit infection spread.
We are still available to book rooms, do welcome appointments, take payments and respond to maintenance requests.
Our team are still available 24/7 on our hotline, and by email checked hourly.
We are still here to help our guests with any concerns they have – We are in this together and will get through this together.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us on 0412 318 519 or